Please follow the steps below to activate your OmniOne bundle.
Depending on what is included in your OmniOne bundle, you
will do some or all of:
Get your Software Activation keys
Register your Warranty
Activate your Accident Repair Insurance
Register and Activate your new SIM card & data
Further down the page please also find some frequently asked questions.
These will help you with basic problems and questions you might have.
Let's get started
Find your brochure to follow along with the process. This should be inside the box.
Look for your Registration Code (sometimes called a Voucher Code) on the back of your brochure.
Once you have it, click the
Register Here button below.
Pay close attention to the registration steps which will now show on your screen.
Carefully follow all of the steps.
Your Registration Code (Voucher Code) will not work to activate the software you received. You need to complete the registration process above to get your Software Activation Keys
If your OmniOne bundle includes software, AFTER you have completed the registration process (and you now have your software activation keys) please come back to this page to download your software.
Click on the boxes of the software you would like to download
Office Suite is a powerful tool used by millions of people worldwide. Its clean interface and feature-rich tools help unleash creativity and enhance productivity. Office Suite includes several applications that make it the most versatile: Writer (word processing), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), Draw (vector graphics and flowcharts), Base (databases), and Math (formula editing).
1. Run the installation media > Select Installation
Files > Select Office Suite
2. Insert the Software key after installation where needed.
A viable alternative to Microsoft Office for those on a low budget, thanks to a pretty good set of features and compatibility. https://www.libreoffice.org
Here’s how to install your AVG Internet Security:
1. Run the installation media > Select Installation Files > Select AVG Internet Security
2. Alternatively, click here to download AVG Internet Security (online installer)or navigate to https://silversd.com/avg/avg-home-products/avg-internet-security-unlimited/ >
3. Click install.
Activate AVG Internet Security:
1. Open AVG Internet Security.
2. Click on "My AVG", then select "My Subscriptions".
3. Select "Enter a License Key or Activation Code".
4. Enter the License Key form step 1 above
Here’s how to install your Avast Internet Security:
1. Right-click the downloaded setup file avast_free_antivirus_setup_online.exe and select Run as administrator from the context
NOTE: If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialogue, click Yes
2. Click Install to proceed with the default installation
3. Wait while setup installs Avast Free Antivirus on your PC.
4. When the installation is complete, click Continue
5. Activate your program by following the prompts and the key provided.
6. Click Run first scan to start a comprehensive Smart Scan, which detects viruses, malware, bad browser add-ons, and other issues on your PC.
Here is a list of recommended software we suggest you get in order to run your computer better & easier.
How do I add a new question & answer?To add a new FAQ follow these steps: 1. Click “Manage FAQs” button 2. From your site’s dashboard you can add, edit and manage all your questions and answers 3. Each question and answer should be added to a category 4. Save and publish.
Can I insert an image, video, or gif in my FAQ?Yes. To add media follow these steps: 1. Enter the app’s Settings 2. Click on the “Manage FAQs” button 3. Select the question you would like to add media to 4. When editing your answer click on the camera, video, or GIF icon 5. Add media from your library.
How do I edit or remove the “FAQ” title?You can edit the title from the Settings tab in the app. If you don’t want to display the title, simply disable the Title under “Info to Display”.
What is an FAQ section?An FAQ section can be used to quickly answer common questions about you or your business, such as “Where do you ship to?”, “What are your opening hours?” or “How can I book a service?” It’s a great way to help people navigate your site and can even boost your site’s SEO.